Important: – we are reorganizing our program – infos soon
Combine a holiday at beautiful, tranquil and inspiring locations with learning creative skills. Get ready to slow down and expierence a shift in how you perceive a landscape with our art courses in Portugal.
Reasons for wanting to do a creativity retreat, break or holiday may include:
- freeing up your creativity
- revealing new ways of working with digital photography, land art or sculpting
- learning new skills, techniques, and explore new media
- discovering new approaches to art
- finding quietness in a supportive atmosphere
- having a relaxing break: centre and destress yourself
- joining people from different countries – we speak english, dutch and german.
What is included:
- Comfortable accommodation
- picnic or lunch each day, hot and cold drinks
- evening meals cooked with locally sourced produce
- Art Tuition six hours each day in two sessions with a small group up to 6 members
- a selection of art materials
- informations packet about the travel to the retreats
- detailed informations about the local area
- your work will be included in a public exhibition
The location in Portugal is at the Rio Guadiana / Algarve, where you will
find an undiscovered part of the Algarve with ancient orchards and surprising wildlife.
This setting is very inspiring and will ease the mind and open you for more creativity.
Artists Magda and Berth will lead you through your artistic expression with mindful photography and
landart walking – a holiday that will give you more than an escape from daily life.
For some more impressions here for Portugal.
If your are interested, please send us an email for more details: