1 NATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 1.2 Our aim is to prepare your order and despatch on the next business day ( Monday till Friday), which means that you receive your order within 2 to 5 business days from the date it was dispatched.
- 1.3 All items dispatched – except the cards and keyrings – need a signature on delivery.
- 1.4 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for despatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- 1.5 If you do not receive your order within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please email us.
- 1.6 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
2 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 2.1 We currently use a tracked and signed service, except the cards and keyrings. We ship to most countries, at this time we are unable to ship to Ukraine and Russia.
- 2.2 We ask that you allow 5 to 11 working days for orders to arrive, depending on their destiny.
- 2.3 If you do not receive your order within 15 days, please email us.
- 2.4 We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost, which is calculated based upon product weight and the destination country.
- 2.5 When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information.
- 2.6 Please be aware that there may be limitations on what can be sent to you with regards to specific items and order value. This may vary from country to country and we ask that you contact your local customs office for additional information. We cannot refund any shipping costs should your order be returned for any of these reasons.
- 2.7 Within our fees there is a Fuel Surcharge. This surcharge may vary from month to month therefore all international postage charges will change slightly month to month.
- 2.8 Our third party carriers may not be able to deliver to certain countries at particular times for reasons of politics, government, natural disaster or operational crises. In such circumstances your shipment will be returned to our mail centre and held till such a time that they are able to deliver to you. In these circumstances you may ask for the order to be refunded.
- 2.9 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
Payment can be made by PayPal or credit card. (You can pay via PayPal without a PayPal account using your credit card. Its easy and safe).
Please make your payment when you place your order. If payment is not received within 2 days of purchase, your order will be cancelled (unless previously arranged).
Shipping ( art works)
All items are available for worldwide shipping but only European shipping is calculated automatically.
If shipping over charges occur they will be refunded to the buyer. Please see details here.
Buyers from outside the EU please send us an email to get a shipping quote.
All orders are packaged with great care and will be dispatched 1-2 business days after receipt of payment.
Multiple Purchases (art works)
We are always happy to offer combined shipping on multiple purchases whenever possible and the shipping calculator is doing so. If you are unhappy with the shipping costs please contact us and we will try to find a solution.
Custom Fees & Duties (art works)
Customers outside of the EU are responsible for any fees, taxes and duties associated with importing goods into their country. Please be aware that these are not included in the shipping charges and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
Refunds and Exchanges (art works)
We try very hard to describe all items as accurately and honestly as possible.
In the (unlikely) event that you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return it we request that you inform us of this within 48 hours to arrange a return.
Returned goods must be delivered to us within 14 days and must be received in the same condition as originally sold and in the original packaging to receive a full refund. You will be responsible for covering the cost of return shipping and any arising customs charges.. If you fail to do this any customs import charges resulting from the return will be deducted from your refund.
Your refund will then be made within 48 hours of us receiving the returned item.
Damaged/Lost Items (art works)
If your purchase is damaged in transit please email us within 48 hours of receipt with photographs of the damaged item and the shipment packaging. All of the original shipment packaging must be kept in order to process a successful compensation claim.
Additional Policies (art works)
We always describe items carefully and thoroughly and will point out any defects or irregularities such as cracks, chips or missing parts etc. Please check the descriptions and the accompanying photographs carefully before making a purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns about an item please contact us before making a purchase and we will do our best to help.
We can provide extra photographs of a listed item, if requested.
The artists are not responsible for any personal damage their art can cause.
The purchaser is responsible for the maintenance of the product.
We do provide a maintenance service at cost price, for the wood carvings, please contact us for more information.
Neither we, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website accept liability for
- any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage)
- any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption
- whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with your use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites.
This includes, but is not limited to,
- loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property
- any other such loss or damages that arise on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
If your use of the website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of your equipment, software or data, you assume all costs of this.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), fraud, or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
Please read these policies carefully – as small company we have to stick to these conditions rigidly.
We ask for a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of €50 for proceeding your booking.
During the booking you will get an information leaflet, that you can download from our website. Alternatively we can send it to your home adress – just give us a note.
In the meantime will will send you some more information in form of a newsletter.
The balance has to be payed 2 weeks before the retreats starts. It is non-refundable and non-transferable. If we can resell your place in the course of your cancellation you will receive a full refund, less a €50 administration fee.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at any time and any reason. In that case you will get a full refund of your course fee. But we will be not responsible for any advance costs you may have incurred e.g. travel. We also reserve the right to substitute a tutor with no notice.
You will get an email about the payment procedure 3 weeks before the retreats starts.
We strongly recommend that book an appropriate travel insurance to cover your course fee.
A deposit of £50 is non-returnable once the booking is confirmed by us.
The balance is due 14 days before the start of the course. If you make a cancellation after this date the balance will only be refunded if we can fill your place on the course and the course is fully subscribed. It may be advisable to arrange your own insurance to cover this eventuality. Dabe-Art reserves the right to cancel up to 3 weeks before the start of the course. In these circumstances a full refund will be made.
Dabe-Art reserves the right to make changes to the programme.